Union Public Service Commission – UPSC, has Recently Uploaded the Results for the Combined Medical Service Examination – CMS Recruitment, 2018. All the applicants Who have Appeared in this Exam Can Download the Admit Card & Further Notification with the proper credentials.
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC
Combined Medical Service Exam – CMS Recruitment 2018
Advertisement No. 09/2018-CMS
- Online Application Begin: 2nd May 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25th May 2018
- Last Date to Pay Examination Fees: 25th May 2018
- Exam Date: 22nd July 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 2nd July 2018
- Result Availability: 28th August 2018
- Mains Online Form Start Date: 13th September 2018
- Mains Online Form Last Date: 27th September 2018
Application Fee Structure
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 200 INR
- SC/ST Application Fee: 0 INR
- Female Candidates: 0 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limitation As on 1st August 2017
- Max Age: 32 Years
- Candidates should not have born before 2nd August 1986.
- All the candidates must have Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From any Recognized University in India.
- For Further Details Kindly Read the Full Notification.
Total Job Vacancies For All The Applicants: 454 Posts
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in The Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service||16|
|Junior Scale Post in Central Health Service||138|
Registered Candidates can Download Final Result after login.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download CMS 2018 Result||Click Here|
|Full Notification CMS 2018||Click Here|
|Download CMS 2017 Score Card||Click Here|
|Download Reserve List||Click Here|
|Final Result Marks||Click Here|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Written Exam Result||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|