Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – UPPSC has uploaded Pre Examination Marks and Mains Examination Forms online for the post of Review Officer – RO, Assistant Review Officer – ARO Recruitment – 2018.
All the candidates who have appeared for the Pre Examination can download Marks and qualified candidates can apply for the Mains Exam.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – UPPSC
Review Officer – RO, Assistant Review Officer – ARO, Recruitment – 2018
- Online Application Begin: 11th January 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18th January 2019
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 18th January 2019
- Last Date to Download Receipt Hard Copy: 28th January 2019
- Admit Card Availability: February 2019
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 125 INR
- SC/ST Quota Application Fee: 65 INR
- PH Candidates: 25 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limitation As on 1st July 2017
- Min Age: 21 Years
- Max Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per the notification.
- All the candidates must have Bachelors Degree in any stream from any Recognized University in India.
- “O” Level Certificate with DOEACC Society.
- Hindi Typing: 25 WPM
- The knowledge of English Typing.
- For more eligibility details kindly read the notification.
Total Job Vacancies For All The Applicants: 465 Posts
Candidates who have qualified Pre-Exam can apply for Mains Exam.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Apply Online For Mains Examination||Click Here|
|Pay Mains Examination Fee||Click Here|
|Download Pre Examination Marks||Click Here|
|Download Pre Examination Result||Click Here|
|Download Notice for Pre Examination Result||Click Here|
|Download Notice For Postponed Main Examination Notice||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Hindi|
|Download Press Released||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|