Supreme Court Of India Are Recently Uploaded the Interview Result for The Recruitment for the Post of Law Clerk Recruitment Interview (Cum Research Assistant) Examination for the Year – 2018.
All the candidates who have appeared in this Recruitment Exam & have got proper eligibility can view & download their respective interview Results below using proper Credentials.
Supreme Court Of India
Law Clerk (Cum Research Assistant) Recruitment – 2018
- Online Application Begin: 1st February 2018
- Last Date to Registration/Apply Online: 28th February 2018
- Last Date To Pay Fee: 28th February 2018
- Exam Date: 1st April 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 15th March 2018
- Result Availability: 13th April 2018
- Interview Letter Availability: 17th April 2018
- Interview Result Availability: 22nd May 2018
Application Fee Structure
- General & OBC Quota Application Fee: 200 INR
- SC & ST Application Fee: 200 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 28th February 2018
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules, please go through the Notifications.
- All the Candidates should Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream or in Law (LLB) From any of the Recognized University in India.
- The Candidates who have done their BA LLB (Integrated) Course or in Final Year/ Semester are also Eligible for this Recruitment.
- Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore.
- Selection is purely Based upon the Written Examination and Interview process.
Registered Candidates can Download the Interview Results After Login.
Important Links Which May Help You
|Download Interview Result||Click Here|
|Download Interview Result Marks||Click Here|
|Download Interview Letter||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|