South Indian Bank has uploaded the result for the post of Probationary Officer – PO, Office Scale I – 2018.
All the candidates who have appeared for the examination can download result and able to see the further notifications using proper credentials.
South Indian Bank – SIB
Probationary Officer Scale I (PO) Recruitment – 2018
- Notification Release Date: 4th December 2018
- Online Application Begin: 10th December 2018
- Last Date to Register Online: 16th December 2018
- Last Date to Complete Online Form: 16th December 2018
- CBT Exam Date: 29th December 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 21st December 2018
- Result Availability: 10th January 2019
Application Fee Structure
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 800 INR
- SC/ST Quota Application Fee: 200 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limitation As on 30th November 2018
- Max Age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is as per notification.
- All the candidates must have passed Class 10th (High School) and 12th (Intermediate) with minimum 60% marks.
- All the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
Total Job Vacancies For All The Applicants: Notified Soon
List of Exam Centers
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, and Allahabad.
- Madhya Pradesh: Ujjain, Indore, and Bhopal.
- Delhi: Delhi NCR Area.
- Bihar: Patna.
- Other various exam centers all over India.
Registered Candidates can download Final Result after login.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|