South Indian Bank – SIB, has announced the Final Result for the Post of Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2018. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam can download their result with proper credentials. Candidates can check out the notifications & Result Notices.
People Who want to download the Admit card for South Indian Bank – SIB, please check the link below.
South Indian Bank – SIB
Probationary Officer – PO (PGDBF) Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Begin: 20th June 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online/Registration: 27th June 2018
- Exam Date: 7th July 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 3rd July 2017
- Result Availability: 14th July 2018
- Final Result Availability: 06th September 2018
Application Fee Structure
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 800 INR
- SC/ST Application Fee: 200 INR
- PH Candidates Fee: 200 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode.
Education Eligibility For All The Candidates
- All the Applicants must be having Bachelors Degree in any of the Stream from recognized University and must be having 60% of marks.
Age Limitation As on 1st July 2017
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Max Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rule.
Total Job Vacancies: 100 Posts
Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Vijayawada, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bhopal, Pune, Madurai & Coimbatore.
Registered Candidates can Download Final Result after login.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|