Reserve Bank of India – RBI, has invited online applications for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) – 2019 for various trades in Pan India.
All the interested applicants are welcomed to submit their form for the post of JE. Candidates can refer the notification with the proper credentials as mentioned.
Reserve Bank of India – RBI
Junior Engineer Civil/Electrical Recruitment – 2019
- Online Application Begin: 7th January 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th January 2019
- Last Date to Pay Examination Fees: 27th January 2019
- Exam Date: February 2019
- Admit Card Availability: February 2019
Application Fee Structure
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 450 INR
- SC/ST Quota Application Fee: 50 INR
- PH Candidates: 50 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limitation As on 1st January 2019
- Min Age: 20 Years
- Max Age: 30 Years
- Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with minimum marks 65% for General & OBC candidates; 55% for SC & ST candidates.
- Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering with minimum marks 55%.
- 2 Years work experience for Diploma Holders.
- 1 Year work experience for Degree Holders.
Total Job Vacancies For All The Applicants: 24 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||15|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical||09|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|JE – Civil||09||05||00||01||15|
|JE – Electrical||06||02||00||01||09|
Interested Candidates Can Read Notification In Detail Before Application.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Online Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|