Pre Result has been announced by Reserve Bank of India – RBI Admit Cards for the Officer Grade B Recruitment 2018 for the combined posts are up now on RBI official portal. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam can download their pre-result with proper credentials. Candidates can check out the notifications, rbi admit card, syllabus & apply online.
All the candidates who want to to know the further details for the ‘RBI Bank Officer Grade B Pre Exam Result, Mains Admit Card2018,’ please check the link below.
Reserve Bank Of India – RBI
Grade B Officer Recruitment – 2018
- Online Application Begin: 3rd July 2018
- Last Date to Apply for Online Registration: 23rd July 2018
- Last Date to Pay Fees: 23rd July 2018
- Pre Exam Date: 16th August 2018
- Mains Exam Date: 6th & 7th September 2018
- Admit Card Availability Pre Exam: 1st August 2018
- Admit Card Availability Pre Exam (Kerala Students): 25th August 2018
- Pre Exam Date (Kerala Students): 2nd September 2018
- Pre Exam Result Available: 5th September 2018
- Mains Admit Card Availability: 6th September 2018
Application Fee Structure
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 850 INR
- SC/ST Application Fee: 100 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limitation As on 1st July 2018
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Max Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rule please read the notification.
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details
Total Job Vacancies For All The Applicants: 166 Posts
|Grade B Officer DR (General)||64||33||20||10||127||All The Applicants should have a minimum of 60% marks, and for SC, ST Candidates 55% Marks.|
|Grade B Officer (DEPR)||11||6||4||1||22||1. Applicants should have Masters Degree in Economics/ Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/ Integrated Economics/ Finance/ PGDM/ MBA in Finance with a minimum of 55% of Marks.
2. For SC, St Applicants minimum marks – 50%.
|Grade B Officer (DEPR)||11||2||1||3||17||1. All the applicants should have a Masters Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Informatics with a minimum of 55% of Marks.
2. SC, ST Applicants should have a minimum of 50% of Marks.
Examination Center Details
- UP State: Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Jhansi, Kanpur, Moradabad, Meerut, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar & Varanasi.
- Outside UP State: Bihar, MP, Delhi, Delhi NCR, Chattisgarh & Other State.
Registered Candidates can Download Final Result after login.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Pre Exam result Download||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Kerala Applicants)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Grade B General)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Grade B DSIM, DEPR)||Click Here|
|APPLY ONLY (DR)||Registration | Login|
|APPLY ONLINE (DEPR, DSIM)||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||DR General | DEPR/DSIM|
|Official Website||Click Here|