High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur has Recently Uploaded the Result for The Recruitment Post of Civil Judge PCS J Examination 2017.
All the candidates who have appeared in this Recruitment Exam & have passed their Graduation can download their Exam Results & further notifications below using proper Credentials.
High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur
Civil Judge (PCS) Recruitment – 2017
- Online Application Begin: 23rd November 2017
- Last Date to Registration/Apply Online: 21st December 2017
- Last Date To Pay Fee: 21st December 2017
- Pre-Exam Date: 25th March 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 17th March 2018
- Answer Key Availability: 27th March 2018
- Result Availability: 18th May 2018
Application Fee Structure
- General & Other States Candidates Application Fee: 600 INR
- OBC Candidates Application Fee: 550 INR
- SC & ST Application Fee: 300 INR
- PH Candidates Application Fee: 300 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or E Mitra Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 1st January 2018
- Minimum Age: 23 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules, please go through the Notifications.
- All the Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any Recognized University in India.
Total Job Vacancies For All The Applicants: 35 Posts
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
Registered Candidates can Download Results After Login.
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus (Pre & Main)||Click Here|