Delhi High Court, New Delhi – DHC, has invited online application for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant – JJA, Technical Examination – for the year 2019.
All the interested applicants are welcomed to submit their form for the post of – JJA. Candidates can refer the notification with the proper credentials as mentioned.
Delhi High Court – DHC
Junior Judicial Assistant – JJA, Technical Recruitment – 2019
- Online Application Begin: 4th January 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23rd January 2019 Up to 10 pm ONLY
- Last Date to Pay Examination Fees: 23rd January 2019 Up to 11 pm ONLY
- Exam Date: Will be notified shortly
Application Fee Structure
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 300 INR
- SC/ST Quota Application Fee: 150 INR
- PH Candidates: 150 INR
- You can Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Any Other Online Fee Mode Only.
Age Limitation As on 1st January 2018
- Min Age: 18 Years
- Max Age: 27 Years
- All the candidates must have a Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science with minimum 50% Marks.
- BCA / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / B.Sc. Degree Holders are eligible.
Total Job Vacancies For Junior Judicial Assistant Group C Level (Technical): 60 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|JJA – Technical||32||16||08||04||60|
Interested Eligible Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Application To The Post
Important Links Which may help you to complete your Application process Successfully.
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Online Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|