Indian Navy MR April – Nausena Bharti has invited online applications for the post of Chefs, Stewards, and Hygienists as MR for the batch – 2019 and in the recruitment year – 2018. All interested candidates can apply for the post and get every information for eligibility criteria and other credentials here with below mentioned links.
Candidates who have applied for the above mentioned various posts can download their respective admit cards with the help of links mentioned here.
Join Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti
Stewards, Chefs, & Hygienists for MR April – 2019 Batch Recruitment
- Online Application Begin: 18th June 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 1st July 2018
- Last Date to Complete Form: 1st July 2018
- Admit Card Availability: 25th August 2018
- Exam Date: September/ October 2018
- General/OBC Quota Application Fee: 00 INR
- SC/ST Quota Application Fee: 00 INR
- No Application Fee
- Candidates must be born between 1st April 1998 to 31st March 2002
- All the candidates appearing for the post of Steward, Chef, & Hygienist must have passed Class 10th exam from any recognized board in India.
Physical Eligibility Details
- 1.6 Kilometers running in 7 minutes.
- Squats – Uthak Baithak: 20
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- Chest: Minimum expand 5 cm
Candidates who have applied can download their respective admit cards.
Important Links Which may help you to apply online and download admit card successfully for the mentioned posts.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|